No Use by Children. The Site is not directed to, or intended for use by, children (defined as anyone age twelve (12) or younger). Children should not use the Site or submit any information to Operator.
Privacy. You should review the Privacy Statement posted elsewhere at the Site before using the Site.
Indemnification. You will indemnify, defend, reimburse and hold harmless Operator, and each parent company, subsidiary, affiliate, division, officer, director, employee, contractor and agent of Operator, for, from and against any and all liabilities, claims and expenses of any type or nature, including costs and attorneys’ fees, that arise from the exercise of the License set forth above or from your use of the Site.
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement. Pursuant to federal copyright law, if you believe copyrighted work is available at the Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please see the Notice and Take Down materials posted elsewhere at the Site.
Disclaimer of Warranties. YOU AGREE THAT THE SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE, INCLUDING THE CONTENT (COLLECTIVELY, THE “SITE MATERIALS”), ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS/WHERE IS/AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES THAT ARE INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR MODIFICATION UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, THE SITE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR USE WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT AND THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. OPERATOR DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTY THAT ANY OF THE SITE MATERIALS ARE ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT, THAT THE SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION, THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT THE SITE MATERIALS ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE SUCCESSFUL RESULTS FROM FOLLOWING ANY INSTRUCTIONS, DIRECTIONS OR RECOMMENDATIONS AVAILABLE AT THE SITE.
Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL OPERATOR, OR ANY PARENT COMPANY, SUBSIDIARY, AFFILIATE, DIVISION, OFFICER, DIRECTOR, EMPLOYEE, CONTRACTOR OR AGENT OF OPERATOR, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE WHATSOEVER, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHERWISE, THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR FROM ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED AT THE SITE, INCLUDING THE CONTENT AND YOUR CONTENT. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER BASIS, AND EVEN IF OPERATOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
International Use. The Site is intended for use by legal Zimbabwe residents residing within the geographic borders of Zimbabwe. If you choose to access the Site from any location other than Zimbabwe, you accept full responsibility for compliance with the laws of the jurisdiction where the access occurs. Operator makes no representation that the Site or the Site Materials are appropriate or available for use in locations outside Zimbabwe. Accessing the Site or using any of the Site Materials from any jurisdiction where access or use is illegal is prohibited.
Unauthorized Use and Termination. You agree to use the Site only for authorized and legal activities. Operator reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to all or part of the Site at any time and for any or no reason.
**THIS SITE DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE The contents of this site, such as text, graphics, images, information obtained from, or contained on this site (“Content”) are for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this site!
The owner and operator of this site do not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the site. Reliance on any information provided by the site owner and operator, including their employees, contractors or others appearing on the site at the invitation of the owner and operator, or other visitors to the site is solely at your own risk.
If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.**
Notice and Take Down Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
If you believe copyrighted work is available on this website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify the following designated agent of Tenga-Thengisa (“Operator”) in writing:
Your written notification (the “Notification”) to the above-referenced designated agent must include substantially all of the following:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that is the subject of the claimed infringement or, if multiple copyrighted works are involved, a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the allegedly infringing material, together with information reasonably sufficient to permit Operator to locate such material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Operator to contact you, such as your name, address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the copyrighted work identified in the Notification is being used in a manner that is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
- A statement by you, signed under penalty of perjury, that the information contained in the Notification is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyrighted work that is allegedly being infringed; and
- A physical or electronic signature of the owner of the copyrighted work or a person authorized to act on its behalf.
Upon receipt of a Notification containing substantially all of the foregoing, Operator will take the following steps:
- Remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material;
- Forward the Notification to the alleged infringer (the “Impacted Party”); and
- Take reasonable steps to promptly notify the Impacted Party that Operator has removed or disabled access to the allegedly infringing material.
The Impacted Party may submit a counter notification in writing to the above-referenced designated agent of Operator. The written counter notification (the “Counter Notification”) must include substantially all of the following:
- Identification of the allegedly infringing material that was removed or disabled by Operator and the location where the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the Impacted Party has a good faith belief that the allegedly infringing material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled;
- The Impacted Party’s name, address and telephone number and a statement that the Impacted Party consents to the jurisdiction of Zimbabwe court for the judicial district in which the address provided by the Impacted Party is located and will accept service of process from you. If the Impacted Party is located outside the Zimbabwe, the Impacted Party must include a statement that it consents to the jurisdiction of any Zimbabwe court in which Operator may be found; and
- A physical or electronic signature of the Impacted Party.
Upon receipt of a Counter Notification containing substantially all of the foregoing, Operator will take the following steps:
- Send you a copy of the Counter Notification;
- Inform you that it will replace the allegedly infringing material or cease disabling access to it within ten (10) business days; and
- Replace the removed allegedly infringing material or cease disabling access to it not less than ten (10) nor more than fourteen (14) business days following receipt of the Counter Notification; provided you have not supplied the designated agent with evidence that you have filed an action seeking a court order to restrain the Impacted Party from engaging in the infringing activity that was the subject of the Notification.
Operator’s policy is to terminate the online privileges of individuals who repeatedly violate the copyrights of others.
We may change the Policy at any time by posting revisions to the Policy on the Site. Therefore, you should review the Policy from time to time. Your continued use of the Site constitutes your acceptance of the revised Policy. If you do not accept all of the terms, conditions and notices set forth in the Policy, you must exit the Site immediately. We will post a notice for 30 days at the top of this page notifying users when this Policy has been updated or modified in a material way.
Collection of Information from Children. The Site is not directed to, or intended for use by, children (defined as anyone under twelve (12) years old). Children should not use or submit any information through the Site or its Services. If you are under the age of 12, you only may use the Services with permission from your parents or guardians. Tenga-Thengisa does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from users under the age of 12. If a child under 12 submits information through any part of the Services, and we become aware that the person submitting the information is a child, we will attempt to delete this information as soon as possible.
Information Collected. Type of Information Collected. We may collect two general types of information when you use the Site:
- Personally Identifiable Information (“PII”), which includes your first and last name, home or other physical address, telephone number, email address, user id, other identifiers that permit physical or online contact with you, or any information about you collected online and maintained in personally identifiable form in combination with any of the preceding categories. You also may view or engage with our Site and its Services through third-party social networking sites or social media plug-ins and applications. When you engage with the Site and its content through such third-party sites, plug-ins or applications, we may have access to certain information from your social media profile, such as your name, photo, gender, birthday, location, videos, your list of friends, etc. This information is included in the definition of PII.
- Non-personally identifiable information (“non-PII”) such as your IP address (a number used to identify your computer when you are on the Internet), the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using, the web pages you have visited, sites visited before and after you visit the Site, the type of handheld or mobile device used to access the Site or other device-specific information.
How Information is Collected. We collect information both actively and passively. For example, we will collect information about you that you voluntarily provide while on the Site. In addition to information provided directly by you, we (and third parties that offer features through the Site) may collect non-PII through the use of “cookies,” “web beacons,” “Flash cookies” or by other electronic means.
- Web Beacons. We, our third-party service providers, advertisers and partners also may use “web beacons” or similar technologies. Web beacons are small strings of code placed on a web page to collect data about how visitors use the Site. For example, web beacons may be used to count the number of users who visit the Site or to deliver a cookie to the browser of a visitor to the Site. If you set your browser to turn off cookies, web beacons and similar technologies will detect your visits to the Site, but they will not associate your activity on the Site with information that otherwise would be stored in cookies. We do not control tracking technologies used by third parties on the Site.
- Flash Cookies. The Site uses locally stored objects, also called “Flash cookies,” when it uses Adobe Flash Player (“Flash”) to provide special content such as video streaming, video on demand, video clips or animation. Flash, and similar applications, use Flash cookies to remember visitors’ Site settings, preferences and usages. Flash cookies are managed directly through Adobe’s website, rather than through your web browser.
How Information Is Used and Shared. We may use information we collect to do the following, among other things:
- Create and manage your account;
- Provide the products and services you request;
- Enroll you in contests, programs or other offers you request;
- Tell you about other products and services that may be of interest to you;
- Process payment for purchases you have made;
- Protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions;
- Analyse the use of our Site;
- Develop new products and services;
- Understand how you arrived at the Site;
- Manage the Site and Services;
- Enforce the terms of this Policy.
WE, THE OPERATOR, MAY CHOOSE TO DISCLOSE NONPUBLIC PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU, THE CONSUMER, TO A THIRD PARTY FOR COMPENSATION.
In addition, we may share your information as described below:
- Information You Elect to Share: You may choose to share information with Third Parties by clicking on links to those Third Parties from within the Site. In addition, you may elect to share information, including PII, through the Services offered on the Site by, for instance, posting comments on comment boards or listing classified advertisements. Some of your activity on the Site, including content you have posted, is public by default. Some of this content may include PII.
- Third-Party Advertisers and Web Sites: We may share your non-PII with, or make your non-PII available to, Third Parties as described in the section above titled Third-Party Advertising and Third-Party Web Sites.
- Information Disclosed to Vendors, Partners, Service Providers, and Others for Business Purposes: We contract with vendors to provide services related to the Site and may share information with such vendors in order to provide products or services to you or to help maintain the Site. We also may share non-PII with our partners, service providers and other persons with whom we conduct business.
Forums. The Site may include forums (such as message boards, chat rooms, comment boards, and reviews) that enable users to post a comment or communicate with each other. The Operator is under no obligation to moderate or edit the forums and will not be responsible for the content or use of any material posted on any forum within the Site. The Operator retains the right to delete at any time and for any reason any material posted within the Site.
Information Security. We take information security seriously, and we use reasonable administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect the PII we collect from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. But we have no control over the security of other websites on the Internet that you might visit even when a link may appear to those websites on our Site or through our Services. If you share your computer or use a computer that is accessed by the general public, remember to sign off and close your browser window when you have finished your session. This will help to ensure that others cannot access your PII.
Additionally, and as you are likely aware, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take commercially reasonable steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your PII, searches or other communications always will remain secure. In the event of a breach of the confidentiality or security of your PII, we will notify you if reasonably possible and as reasonably necessary so that you can take appropriate protective steps. We may notify you under such circumstances using the e-mail address(es) we have on record for you.
We do not authorize the collection of your PII for third party use through advertising technologies without you providing consent directly to such third parties.
Contact Information. Questions concerning the Policy or the Site, including any request to review or change your PII, should be email@example.com