JUNE 2016 EXAMINATIONS RESULTS
1. Please be advised that the June 2016 Sessional Examinations results are out. Students can access their results through the Students Portal.
2. Only registered students who have cleared the June 2016 Semester tuition fees will be able to access the results.
3. Students with tuition fees arrears should clear the arrears first in order to access the results.
4. Supplementary Examinations are scheduled to be written from 01 – 05 August 2016. Only fully paid up students who would have accessed the June 2016 examinations results, and are aware that they are supposed to write Supplementary Examinations, will be allowed to write the examinations.
5. No student will proceed to Work Related Learning with any failed modules. In that respect All Level Two (2) students (Conventional, Parallel and Block Release) are strongly advised to access their results in time in order to ascertain whether they should proceed for Work Related Learning or write Supplementary Examinations. Students who fail to write Supplementary examinations will not be allowed to proceed to Work Related Learning and shall be required to repeat the failed module (s). Students on Work Related Learning or Teaching Practice who fail to register by
31 August 2016 would be presumed to have deferred for that semester.
6. Students who would have paid the mandatory 75% of the July to December 2016 Semester’s tuition fees can proceed to register online starting from Monday 4th July 2016.
7. All students will be issued with new Student ID Cards for the July to December 2016 semester on condition that they are fully registered.
8. Unregistered students will neither be allowed to attend lectures nor access University facilities.
For any queries, please contact the following Offices:
Academic Registry: +263 39 253724, +263 782 780 661/2
Bursar’s Department: +263 39 252635, +263 782 780 661/2
I.C.T Department: +263 39 253034 +263 782 780 661/2
By Academic Registry
30 June 2016