Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the following post that has arisen within the Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (ZIMRA), an equal opportunity employer.
Revenue Trainee- Level 13
Main areas of training include:
- Application of Tax legislation and procedures
- Applications of Customs and Excise legislation and procedures
- Tax and Duty assessment and collection
- Auditing and debt management
- Enforcing import and export controls
Qualifications and experience
- A degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics/Fiscal Studies or equivalent with class 2.1 or better
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Applicant should be aged 26 years and below
- Unquestionable integrity
Please note; Only those who meet the above requirements will be considered. Individuals who have responded to previous revenue trainee adverts and were assessed before for the same post should not apply.
Submit applications, detailed CV and certified copies of academic and professional qualifications by not later than 3 September 2016, in envelopes clearly indicating the position being applied for.
Address applications to:
Director Human Resources and Administration
Zimbabwe Revenue Authority
6th Floor ZB Centre
Cnr, First/Kwame Nkrumar Avenue
PO Box 4360